We offer a wide range of personalised printing options - everything from Photographs on wood, canvas, acrylic, slate - Handbags and lunchboxes. If we fits it in our printer (800x360x300 - about the size of a kitchen swing bin), then we can print on it!
Here are some examples of applications :
- Electronics - laptops/phone - ipad cases/
- Promotional Material - Mugs, Pens, USB sticks, Golf Balls, Metal Business Cards, mousepads...
- Signage - House/Business signs on a wide range of materials
- Textiles - Clothing, Handbags, Shoes
- Gifts - Jewellry, Pet Bowls, Poker Sets
Digital images sent to a digital printing press offers a level of flexibility and versatility that 'Litho' printing cannot rival.
Traditionally, materials are printed using a method called ‘litho offset printing’. It uses wet ink and printing plates to transfer the ink to the paper or other substrate. However, this can be a time intensive process with varying results.
Digital print is high quality, consistent and is the most common printing technique used by businesses of all sizes. It can be used for printing a variety of marketing materials and business stationary, from business cards and flyers to brochures and postcards.
Designs can be printed on a variety of materials, from different weights of papers to plastics and more. With our inhouse range of digital print presses, we are able to offer our customers exceptional quality with unrivalled speed.
- High Quality Even with a far quicker turn around time, digital printing offers high quality prints with reduced distortion. There is no need for a colour matching with digital data, meaning there is excellent colour accuracy with every print.
- Fast Printing Do you need images printed quickly for your upcoming campaign? With digital printing offers a quick turnaround to save your business time. Less materials are used in the printing process, meaning printing can be carried out efficiently and modifications can be made easily. In most cases we can offer a next day or even same day service.
- Short Runs. Another benefit of digital printing is that we can offer great prices on short print print runs. If lower quantity print runs are suited to your business, then digital printing is the perfect choice.
- Personalisation. Digital printing is perfect for customisation and personalisation. This allows your business to benefit from targeted marketing and address customers individually. It is a simple way to customise your marketing materials on a print by print basis. Business Stationery, Calendars, Greetings Cards, Invitations, Menus and many, many other products.
- Variable Data. From Numbering, Labels, Envelopes for mailshots, Individualised Brochures, Leaflets and Greetings Cards. Let us help you to provide that individual touch to your printing needs. You supply us with the data and we do the rest. More Information here.